Vegan patent-leather clutch better than a Hobo

A good friend of mine was admiring my apricot patent-leather Hobo clutch/wallet that I found with the help of The Product Muse. But it wasn’t a green purchase. While I love it and the compliments I receive, I wish I would have searched for something similar at one of my green fashion sites. There, I would have found the Melie Bianco vegan Riley clutch bag. It's not as fashionable as my cute Hobo clutch. But it does have a similar patent leather shine, making it great for either the office or a night on the town. It also is made of vegan materials and “made in a factory vetted for ethical practices and treatment of employees.”

The vegan clutch is expected in stock early October 2011 but is available on pre-order now. It costs $69.

Check Amazon for another option:

No comments:

Post a Comment