Where bike addicts can park their butt

Although I live in a somewhat conservative town down south, I am often surprised by the amount of bike enthusiasts. Often, after conversations with some of these bike addicts, they tell me they choose two wheels over four not because it’s the green choice, but because it’s the cool choice. Well, I beg to differ. But whatever their reason, I am glad they are doing it. So why not go the extra mile and invest in the Milano Lounge Chair, made from reused bicycle wheels and handlebars? The chair is upholstered with red sparkle vinyl cushions, similar to what is found on the banana seats of old Schwinns. The arm rests are outfitted with heavy-duty inner-tubes. It’s another way bike addicts can be cool and green, without even knowing it.

It costs $475.

No comments:

Post a Comment